Latest Movie :

Watch A Girl at My Door (2014) HD Korean Full Film

Watch A Girl at My Door (2014) Online

Storyline A Girl at My Door
Little girl, Do-hee is pushed to the end of her life. Chief police Yeong-nam tries to protect her from her step father, Yong-ha. Yeong-nam experiences a case that turns her whole world apart by meeting Do-hee.



Movie details A Girl at My Door

Release : 2014-05-22
Genre : Drama
Runtime : 119 minutes
Company :


A Girl at My Door

Cast

DooNa BaeasYoung-Nam
Hie-jin JangasEun-Jung
Sae-ron KimasDo-Hee
Seong-kun Munas
SaeByeok SongasYong-Ha

Available Posters

Some Reviews


Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Watch Best Seller Korean Drama Movies - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger